Re: Shuttle SB52G2 spontaneous reboots

Resolution:  ok, due to the help of the list and two off-list emails,
the problem ended up being i810-tco and hotplug.  By default, the
i810_tco watchdog modules is listed in /etc/hotplug/blacklist, but
apparently the (new?) name of the module is i810-tco - note the minor
difference.  I guess at the initial install, I didn't have hotplug
enabled, and later on, I enabled it.  Added i810-tco to the blacklist
file, and everything is going swimmingly.

Thanks everyone,
-Barclay