Re: Shuttle SB52G2 spontaneous reboots

Same symptons - immediate reboot, no messages - even in the (minimal)
BIOS logging.

I'm pretty convinced that's it's a SW problem, since it was up and
running for weeks with no issues, and I can have it sit in the BIOS
health monitor (or in another OS) indefinitely.  First I was leaning
towards framebuffer modules, now I'm thinking perhaps GigE driver.
But I'm definitely on the short path to insanity as well.

I'd be interested to know if, after getting the machine back, a Debian
install would manifest with the same results, and if not, what mods
were made to the box.

Thanks,
-B