Re: Tomcat on Sarge

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 04:28:28PM +0600, Pradeeper wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Can I know the package name for "TomCat" in Sarge?
> It seems that Sarge is missing it...

Try "apt-cache search tomcat"  and see what you get.  On my sarge
system it shows 10 tomcate related packages.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that
      seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be
      opened."                         Luke 11:10