Problem with mixed Sarge/SID and Gnome2.2 SVG Icons/Theme

I'm running a mixed Sarge/SID installation with Gnome2.2, I didMvg a little
upgrade yesterday without SID sources. Updating about 30 or 40 packages but
after that i get all sorts of icon problems. My guess is that SVG files
reading/displaying is broken.

This is one of the many errors I get:

(galeon-bin:1167): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: file gdk-pixbuf.c: line 389
(gdk_pixbuf_get_height): assertion `pixbuf != NULL' failed

When I use the SphereCrystal for GTK & Icon Theme. When I change these to Crux
there is no problem. I reinstalled the SphereCrystal Theme files so they
should be fine. What libraries am I missing or are conflicting?

--
Regards,

Jo Voordeckers