Re: raising windows by clicking: only works on titlebar

> > In preparation for woody, I upgraded one X-terminal to woody.
> > Everything works fine, except for one thing: It is no longer possible
> > to raise windows by clicking on them, except for clicking on the
> > titlebar (or the frame).  This would seem to be a window-manager
> > problem, except that it occurs in KDE, Gnome and WindowMaker.  So it
> > must be an X problem.
>
> Did you check in KDE Control Center -> Look & Feel -> Window Behavior ->
> Click Raise?

Well I did try that but it is definitely NOT a KDE problem because:

  1.  It occurs regardless of the window manager being used, and

  2.  It only occurs when I log on from the single terminal which I
      upgraded to woody.  On other terminals, everything is normal.
      The terminals do nothing except "X -indirect holler", where
      holler is the server.  So the window manager and KDE and
      everything are actually running on the server.  The only thing
      running on the terminal is X, so I'm thinking it must be an X
      problem.

Eric