[Fwd: Re: [linux.debian.user] Re: libgnomeprint-data (0.35-3) won't configure]

I got a mail from mike... all works fine now. Howerver that should allow
the maintainers detecting the problem.

--
Es sollte einem zu denken geben, wenn es länger dauert das eigene
Programm
Am Mit, 2002-03-20 um 02.27 schrieb mike:
> On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:52:34 -0400, mike wrote:
>
> > I'd like to thank the previous 2 posters for pointing me in the right
> > direction on this one.
> >
> > Here's what I did in case anyone else blunders this way:
> >
> > I changed to my root directory (as root) and ran gnome-font-install -qr
> > , but it  segment faulted. I ran it again with  " strace
> > gnome-font-install -qr " and read back a few lines in the output until I
> > found the last font that the program was gagging on.  The font was in
> > the gsfonts package. I removed the gsfonts package  with dpkg -P
> > --force-depends gsfonts, and then ran dpkg --configure
> > libgnomeprint-data  and  all was well. I then reinstalled gsfonts with
> > apt-get  and ran  gnome-font-install again. The last step with
> > gnome-font-install was probably unecessary, but that's what I did.

Thanks that worked for me too.

But I had to uninstall tetex-extra too temporary too.

--
Perhaps today IS a good day to die!

--- End Message ---