Waiting for Godout

I know ... we are really waiting on boot floppies, but it seems very
Sartrean.

I just thought that while we were waiting we might discuss what will
happen when we stop waiting.

Our major task is boot floppy and base installation testing. As most
installation failures are kernel related, meaning hardware specific, the
information about the machine which was tested upon is almost as important
as the results of the test.

What follows is a rough start on what should be included in future testing
reports: