RE: Slink Readiness?

I just completed a reinstall ..

besides the following, everything went ok...

1- xf86setup package did not require me to install xserver-vga16.  After
installation (without the vga16), XF86Setup won't run unless the vga16
server is installed.

2- none of fvwm2,fvwm95 or windowmaker asked to install themselves as the
default window manager.  When starting X after configuring it would quit
because there was no default

3- This is a minor one, I guess .. xserver-svga v3.3.2 doesn't recognize the
matrox millenium g200/agp .. I had to manually get v3.3.3.. no biggy

Besides these .. everything else went fine..

-Terry
 katz@advanced.org