Debian BBQ invitation

Ok, the Doodle poll is now closed, we go with the time 16:00 on
Saturday, 12 September.

Debian.ch members and partners are invited to an end-of-summer BBQ at
our home in Goldau.  There is also the possibility to extend the
invitation to a small number of people outside the Debian community but
if anybody would like to do that please contact me first.

Please RSVP by email to daniel@pocock.pro and I'll send you the full
address and contact details.

What we can provide:

- gas BBQ on our balcony

- a nice view of Rigi, the Zugersee and Oberarth

- the balcony is about 25m2 and sheltered by another balcony above

- we have various seats for up to about 12 people, but if anybody can
bring any extra folding chairs or camping chairs that may be helpful

- some visitor parking spaces and there is plenty of on-street parking
around the village

- there is wifi, including IPv6

What to bring:

- any extra chairs are welcome

- meat, drinks and any cheeses or deserts to share would be most welcome

Other comments:

- it is about a 5 minute walk from the Arth-Goldau SBB or Rigi Bahn
railway stations

- the local Coop is open until 20:00 and there is a Coop petrol station
open until 23:00

- The Rigi Bahn (and Weggis cable car) accepts the GA card and various
other SBB promotions such as the 1 day travelpass so anybody who wants
to go up Rigi for the day could easily do that and then take the train
back down at 15:00, 16:00 or 17:00