Presentation

Hello community!!!
I'm Oscar Osta from Catalonia, Spain. I'm living in Switzerland since one and half year ago, in Biel/Bienne.

I work for Festina Group, like system administrator. We use GNU/Linux debian in the 95% of servers. I use GNU/Linux debian from potato version and Red Hat/Fedora from redhat 7. I use linux from 1999...I think.

In barcelona I participate in diferents groups of users:
1. Debian-user in Catalan (debian-user-catalan).
2. Debian Translate Team to Catalan (debian-l10n-catalan).
3. Debian I18n Catalan Spam Clean - https://wiki.debian.org/I18n/CatalanSpamClean
4. Fedora Catalan team - https://www.softcatala.org/wiki/Projectes/Fedora
5. Sudoers BCN - http://lanyrd.com/series/sudoers-barcelona/ - we have one meeting each month,  where the members of the group explain with little talks about GNU/Linux in the enterprise, personal cases.
...and in a lot of mailing list for support for debian, fedora and Centos.

See you in this community...

--
Oscar Osta Pueyo
oostap.listas@gmail.com