Re: [Debconf-team] BSP in Le Camp

Hi there!

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:50:55 +0200, Michele Cane wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 20:41 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
>> also sprach Michele Cane <michele.cane@gmail.com> [2012.09.18.1439 +0200]:
>> > I remember the same thing. And considering that some of us had to travel
>> > more during the bid preparation process it would be nice to think about
>> > this factor when we decide how to use this money.
>>
>> The idea was that the money could be claimed by people. Why didn't
>> you claim it? Wasn't that communicated clearly?
>>
> I did. I gave the train ticket to Luca. He than told me that someone was
> against using this money for this purpose. We should have discussed this
> during last meeting but we run out of time.

Just for the record: I have Michele's tickets (and mine, obviously), but
no one else has given me anything until now, despite that information
was clearly communicated during the *bid preparation meetings*.  And I
can be considered guilty of having forgot to 1) give the ticket before
and 2) continuing to forget such point for the DebConf13 meetings.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca