Re: [Debconf13-ch] [Debconf-team] Reminder: DebConf13 venue decision meeting: 2012-02-20 1900 UTC

Hi

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:10:29 +0100, Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:17:30 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> > *** Reminder ***
> >
> > The DebConf13 venue decision meeting will take place on Monday 20
> > February, at 19:00 UTC, in #debconf-team on irc.debian.org.
>
> According to the Doodle poll <http://www.doodle.com/56v9k9adpxeusuis>,
> Gaudenz, Giacomo, Michele and myself can attend the meeting this
> evening (all three Bcc:ed).
>
> I have not completely followed the two-representative-per-team story,
> so, in case this is still valid, who is going to speak for the Swiss
> team?  Please note that I do not care who these persons are.  FWIW, I
> will be together with Michele and I will be on #debconf-team anyway.

The status is that we still have to selected these two
representative. I would suggest Luca being one of them. I'll be present
at the meeting and can be the other one if nobody else steps
forward. That way we would have the french and the german speaking part
of the team represented. But Giacomo if you would also like to speak for
the Swiss bid, I'm fine with that too.

I'll have a look at the various wiki pages relevant for the meeting this
afternoon and update what needs updating if nobody beets me to this
(Luca go for it if you are faster). I think it also makes sense to
familiarize ourselves a bit with the Latvian bid. In fact we have to do
this anyway to list their strong points.

Gaudenz