Re: [Debconf13-ch] [Debconf-team] Reminder: DebConf13 venue decision meeting: 2012-02-20 1900 UTC

Hi there!

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:17:30 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> *** Reminder ***
>
> The DebConf13 venue decision meeting will take place on Monday 20
> February, at 19:00 UTC, in #debconf-team on irc.debian.org.

According to the Doodle poll <http://www.doodle.com/56v9k9adpxeusuis>,
Gaudenz, Giacomo, Michele and myself can attend the meeting this
evening (all three Bcc:ed).

I have not completely followed the two-representative-per-team story,
so, in case this is still valid, who is going to speak for the Swiss
team?  Please note that I do not care who these persons are.  FWIW, I
will be together with Michele and I will be on #debconf-team anyway.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca