Re: AGM 2012 23/02/2012 - agenda and invitation

Hi all.

I finally found the time to finish the agenda for the upcomming
debian.ch general meeting.

Location: Donnerbühlweg 33, 3012 Bern [1]
Time:     23/04/2012 19:15 - ca. 22:30

--------

Agenda
******

* Greeting

* Ratification of the minutes of the AGM 2011 [3]

* Reports from the board:
  - report from the president
  - financial report

* Board:
   - elections for 2012, Candidates: Luca Capello (president),
     Gaudenz Steinlin (secretary), Philipp Hug (trasurer)

* Members:
   - new members in 2011: Salvatore Bonaccorso and Philipp Hug, as
     both are DDs no voting is required.
   - proposed new member: George Danchev

I would also like to apply for debian.ch membership.

For those who don't know me yet, I am a long term free software activist, started with debian in the mid 90th. I am not a official DD (yet), but already contributed to several areas of the project.

If it's ok, I would like to take part in the GM, too.

Greets
Marcus

* Bylaws:
   - translation to english (madduck)

* Merchandise:
   - production in 2011
       + Swiss Army knifes
       + T-Shirts ?
   - status of the stock
   - new productions?

* Misc:
   - move to debian.org infrastructure
   - debconf13.ch status
   - activities in 2012 (mini debconf, BSP, skiing, ...)

-----

After the formal meeting we'll have our traditional fondue dinner. For
those that don't like fondue there will be another option as well.
Please send me a short note in that case (if you did not already do that).

Attendees:
If you did not announce your attendance in the doodle poll [2] or if you
are unable to attend despite beeing noted on that poll, please send me a
mail so I can plan the dinner. Please don't hesitate to show up even if
you did not register on the doodle poll. We welcome everyone!

Best,
Gaudenz

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.95119&lon=7.43161&zoom=15&layers=M
[2] http://doodle.com/q4em9askkeggpr57