Re: [Debconf13-ch] DebConf13: first Zurich document

Hi all

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 02:57:44PM +0200, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> For the venue I guess we could use rooms at the ETH, either in CHN
> or maybe in the ETA building (Salvatore, this is your task ;))

I'm working there and I could try to contact in the next days persons
responsible for the rooms for asking. For sure it depends on, when
Debconf would take place, because it should be in the semester break
and not during the exam time.

Regards
Salvatore