[Debconf13-ch] Space to store private stuff

Hi there!

I (finally) created the space to store private stuff:

  <http://people.debian.org/~gismo/DebConf13.ch/private/>

On people.d.o and not on alioth.d.o as previously planned because I had
already used people.d.o for some DebConf13.ch documents:

  <http://lists.debian.ch/87tya4r0m6.fsf%40gismo.pca.it>

I do not know the full list of people involved in DebConf13.ch, so I can
not send any encrypted email with the common password.  Obviously, you
can have a personal password as well, simply send me the output of the
following command in an encrypted email ($USERNAME should reflect your
Alioth login when available):

  $ htpasswd -n $USERNAME

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca