[Debconf13-ch] DebConf13: first Zurich document

Hello people,

In attachment some information I received from the Zurich Convention Center.

For a better quote, they would like to know the precise dates. Are there some volunteer to ask ETH (and UNI) if we could use they rooms for the venue (and the conditions), and what is the best date? [The cheaper option for rooms is mid July to beginning August].

ciao
	cate

PS: and this is also a test for the mailing list setups.