Treasurer position

Dear Swiss Debian community,

this is your grand chance to get access to a Swiss bank account!
Wait, you all already have one. Nonetheless:

As some of you may know, I have completed my studies in Switzerland
and have left the country. I am still the debian.ch treasurer,
however, because I agreed to fulfill this position for another year.

At the end of this year, however, I would like to retire. Hence I am
seeking a successor, with whom I would like to prepare the numbers
for 2011 and pass off the job seamlessly. Since we have to write
over accounts and stuff, we probably cannot start too early.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me. There are no
prerequisites, but you should be able to use a calculator.

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.ch>
: :'  :  debian.ch treasurer - http://debian.ch - http://debian.org