Re: Adrian von Bidder died on April 17th 2011

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2011.04.21.2250 +0200]:
> We're aware and preparing an obituary. Also, we'll be present at the
> funeral. More news as we get them.

http://blog.fortytwo.ch/archives/110-cmot-died-on-April-17th-2011.html

and

http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110423

We (Luca, Dider, Axel, Gaudenz and I) attended the funeral today in
Basel, which Diana and the parents greatly appreciated, it seems.

The family has asked us not to sponsor a wreath, but to donate to
AMICA Switzerland instead. So far, a couple hundred Franks have been
transferred to the debian.ch account. I will make a single donation
next week to AMICA, so if you want to contribute, act fast (and put
"Adrian" or "AMICA" into the subject.

Rest in peace, Adrian!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects: