What's the news about Fosdem and Debian Squeeze

Fosdem 2k11 - A film about FOSDEM, the Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting:

I have just completed editing "fosdem 2k11", a film about this years
conference. If you like it, please spread the word. All critique and
comments are explicitly welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPh0lhL_Nx8

Jakub Szypulka

I however have two side-questions
may we upload the move on the official FOSDEM YouTube channel
(http://youtube.com/fosdemtalks)

The Perfect Server - Debian Squeeze (Debian 6.0) With BIND & Courier [ISPConfig 3]

This tutorial shows how to prepare a Debian Squeeze (Debian 6.0) server for the installation of ISPConfig 3, and how to install ISPConfig 3. ISPConfig 3 is a webhosting control panel that allows you to configure the following services through a web browser: Apache web server, Postfix mail server, MySQL, BIND nameserver, PureFTPd, SpamAssassin, ClamAV, and many more.

You can find the document here:
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-debian-squeeze-with-bind-and-courier-ispconfig-3

michael