Re: start earlier? (Re: Release party saturday night)

Hello All,

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 09:09:40AM +0100, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> 2011/2/4, Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>:
> > [cc:ing folken who is party coordinator, apparently.]
> >> Hi,
> >> Does it continue on Sunday the 6th, and in which form? Going to Basel
> >> from here for a late (20:00) night party is less tempting, but if
> >> there will be some hacking on Sunday...

I'll be there early at about 1200h.

You can come earlier if you want. The problem is that we are in the very
final stages of prepping our room, which got completley flooded last
year. Your welcome to assist. :) or just hangaround.

About the chaoshq:
Its about 90sqm , got storage, tools, equipment, tables,
table seating, for about 16 and sofas for about 12 people. Wireless a & b,
plenty of internet 80/20Mbit, storage, and quite a bit computing power.

Since i figured that hackers aren't the "party like its 2037" type of
people, i though i'd organize a few drinks, a bit of (ambient) music maybe
a opensource related movie or two, and friendly sitting together. If you
carve for pizza or other italian dishes there is a restaurant across the
street which supplies us well with takeaway..

Some finger food will be supplied, and drinks are available cheaply.

If someone wants to hold a debian/foss related talk beamer with vga is
available.

I'll be there throughout the night, there are some couches to sleep on
which i haven't tested yet. On sunday I would continue to about 1700 and
there should be plenty of time for keysinging, bugsquashing & politics.

Depending on the ammount of people comming i might organize some breakfast
on sunday.

Cheerio,

 - Folken

(please cc me on followups as i'm not subscribed to the community list,
yet)