Re: ITP: gcc-sh-elf -- GNU C compiler for embedded SuperH devices

On Sun, 2021-09-26 at 18:55 +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> I'm willing to sponsor this as I am Debian's primary maintainer of the sh4 port.
Thanks for your consideration! FYI, I just pushed a small fix for the
Binutils autopkgtest to both Git and mentors.debian.net. I would
appreciate any critique you have about the packaging. I'm on #debian-
ports (my nick is pert) if you'd prefer discussion there as well.