Re: [Debian-ports-devel] wanna-build borked for m68k, sh4, sparc64

On 11/30/2015 10:31 PM, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> The Voyagers are beyond 100AU, quite a bit further out than Pluto.
> But if you can provide such a fast rocket, I can find you at least a dozen
> instruments to fly on it.

I know that Voyager has left our solar system, I was joking :P.

> Seriously, though, we are all volunteers, please give Aurelian a break. If
> you buildds are idle, its the perfect time to upgrade some packages, or give
> them a break also.

Yes, but the problem in this particular case is that the Packages file
became empty which is why the database was incomplete. With an empty
Packages file, you can't really run a dist-upgrade either :|.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz