Re: Need 32 bit supported GCC 4.9 debian binaries for Renesas SH7757 Processor

On 29 Jun 2015, at 19:37, Ritesh Prajapati <ritesh.prajapati@slscorp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Target Board is :: Renesas SH7757
>    Build & Host Machine is :: Debian OS
>
>    Please let me know if you need more information.

If you build your own cross compiler, build and host machine OS variant doesn't matter that much.
You need to know what the target board runs on.  Is linux running on the board, if so, which version/variant.  If linux is not running on the board, is it a bare-metal (i.e. almost no-OS) setup?

Cheers,
Oleg