New Linux kernel 3.18.3-1~exp1 available for sh4

Hello!

After fixing the toolchain and a minor bug in the Linux kernel, I was
finally able to build a recent kernel for SH4. In fact, I was able to
build the latest kernel 3.18.3-1~exp1 from experimental manually on
yamato and upload it to debian-ports.org. Unfortunately, I don't have
any hardware to test the new kernel yet, so I hope Nobuhiro will be
able to test it on one of the buildds.

The current kernel in unstable (3.16.7-ckt4-1) doesn't contain
aforementioned bug fix yet [1], so the kernel still fails to build
from source. However, the next upload to unstable should contain the
fix and there will be an updated kernel for SH4 in unstable as well.

Cheers,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz