Re: ANN: Move Buildd of SH4 to new location

On 12/24/2014 01:01 AM, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
> This week, Buildd will stop a few days. because I do work on the move.

Did you already shut them down? I just tried to log in to kirishima
to prepare the buildds for shutdown.

The reason is that there are one or two buildds where I accidentally
upgraded udev - same applies for shinano. Unfortunately, this makes
the machines unbootable unless the kernel is updated as well.

So, if possible and if you didn't shut the buildds down yet, please
allow access to kirishima so I can downgrade udev on the other two
machines prior shutting them down. Otherwise, you will need to find
a way to boot those machines and them have their udev version downgraded
to fix them.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz