SH7785 kernel

Hi,

I am currently trying to get debian-installer working on SH4. I get
something almost working, but the installation currently fails because
libdb4.8 is not installable.

While writing the code that detects the kernel to install, I noticed
the SH7785 kernel can be compiled to support multiple boards, at least
the SH7785LCR and the Highlander board.

I therefore propose the following change to the linux-2.6 package:
- Rename the sh7785lcr flavor into sh7785
- Set CONFIG_SH_HIGHLANDER to y

What do you think?

Best regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73