D-I RC2 - Revisited

Hi all,

As you've probably noticed, what's intended to be the final kernel for
Etch has been uploaded yesterday.

I'm currently building and uploading the kernel udebs for all arches
(except arm and m68k for which images are not yet available). I'll also
upload new loop-aes module udebs for Sparc as those were binNMUed because
of a silent ABI change for sparc32.

This means we can also have another go at releasing RC2. As this weekend
is Fosdem and as we have to wait until the kernel is ready to migrate
anyway, I will start the release process for RC2 early next week.
This will include a last upload of udebs with translation updates and a
few with minor pending changes.

It also means that this is the last chance to make any (important) changes
before RC2. If there is anyting that still needs to be done before RC2
(either general or architecture specific), please met me know by replying
to the debian-boot list.

Note that after RC2 has been released, it will in principle *no longer be
possible* to migrate to testing packages that produce udebs if those
udebs are included in any D-I initrd. I will check with RMs if there's
anything in the pipeline before starting the build and upload of the
installer.

Cheers,
FJP