[Incident:]

 Response
Thank you for contacting ArcSoft Technical Support.

In a step to provide the best quality support, we have moved our entire support system online. This is the only message you will receive in response to your recent email; all other correspondences must occur using our "online knowledge base." Here are some answers from the knowledge base that may provide the solution to your inquiry:

No matches were found.

Please visit the ArcSoft Technical Support site to find additional answers. Use our search function to find what you need:

1. Go to the ArcSoft Technical Support homepage.
2. Click on "Find Answers."
3. Search for your answer based on product name, keywords, etc.

If you are still unable to resolve your problem, click on the "Ask a Question" tab. Your question will be sent directly to one of our Technical Support representatives.

Thank you,

ArcSoft Technical Support

Please do not reply to this email. As mentioned above, all support inquires are now handled online at http://www.arcsoft.com/support/index.asp. Click on the "Find Answers" tab to get started!

If you received this message as a response to a reply email that you have sent, please visit http://arcsoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/arcsoft.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php to log into your incident using your user ID (email address). Once you log in, you will be able to update your support incident as needed.