Glibc upload this weekend

I would like to do a glibc upload this weekend.

The diff from glibc-2.3.1 to current CVS is over 6 Megs.  As such,
there's no way we can reasonable pull from it.

If you have patches that you need and are in CVS, please email me the
ChangeLog entry - I can extract them and get them in.  If you have other
patches that need to go in, but *aren't* in CVS (Looking at the HPPA
folks here *g*), please send them along and include details as to what
the patch does and whether it's been submitted upstream.

Please send them by, say, noon GMT on Saturday.  That way I can get the
build done before my wife wakes up and demands the computer. =)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey