Re: Bootstrapping Debian GNU/Linux distribution on SuperH

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 06:14:02AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
> >> Thanks for your attention.  I'd like to express my thanks to your
> >> continuous efforts for Debian SuperH, too.  The (cross) bootstrap of
> >> Debian SuperH is dedicated to you. :-)
>
>  Thanks, I'll work more hardly for Debian SuperH porting ;-)

Can we not send this to debian-ports anymore? Contrary to the name of
the alias, it is not a mailing list for "port" discussions. it is an
alias to all debian-<arch> mailing lists (sparc, alpha, m68k, i386,
etc.), so it makes little sense to discuss the SuperH port on 20 or so
mailing lists.

Ben

/  Ben Collins    --    SPARC/UltraSPARC Porter   --    Debian GNU/Linux   \