New upstream of libedit + UTF8

Hello,

You receive this email because of your package has libedit as build-dep
[1] (and because libedit has
a crazy popcon and I don't want to break all packages).

A few days ago, I uploaded a new upstream version of libedit
(3.1-20140213-1~exp1).

I also turned on the utf-8 support (for more information,
http://bugs.debian.org/737786
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libedit/+bug/816758
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libedit/+bug/1276836 )

Both changes are available in experimental

I would appreciate if you could test if these changes haven't break your
packages.

I am planning to upload March 7th (Friday).

Thanks,
Sylvestre

[1] grep-dctrl -F Build-Depends "libedit-dev" -s Maintainer -s Uploaders
/var/lib/apt/lists/*unstable*_Sources