Debian openssh repository migrated to git

I've migrated the Debian openssh repository to git:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ssh/openssh.git

This is now based on the upstream git mirror (which will save me a chunk
of ongoing effort with bzr imports), and is using git-dpm for patch
management (see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-grub-devel/2014-January/013883.html
for my comments on using that with grub2, which apply in much the same
way here).  I didn't manage to get the history conversion absolutely
perfect, but the warts I know about are back in the 3.x era so I think
it's unlikely anyone will run into them in practice.

I hope this should make it easier for a few more people to contribute to
maintenance.  While git-dpm is not without its complexities, it's at
least a reasonably polished system rather than a set of strange
hand-hacked scripts and unscripted procedures that only I've ever run!

Cheers,