OpenSSH 5.6p1

I've just uploaded a package of OpenSSH 5.6p1
(http://www.openssh.org/txt/release-5.6) to experimental.  This is
largely because squeeze is frozen and I don't think a significant new
upstream release of a package like OpenSSH is appropriate for an
exception to that freeze.  However, I still welcome testing and bug
reports in the usual place.

ControlPersist is the feature I expect will see the most use, although
personally I can see myself using the new '-O forward' dynamic
port-forward creation too.  Larger organisations may appreciate the
revisions to the certificate handling that was introduced in OpenSSH
5.4.

Cheers,