Processed: examples/upstream/sshd-config to make upstream's UsePAM commentary a bit more visible

> package openssh-server
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'openssh-server'
Limit currently set to 'package':'openssh-server'

> reopen 415008 !
Bug #415008 {Done: Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>} [openssh-server] openssh-server: "See manpage" and UsePAM comments of /etc/ssh/sshd_config
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
you may need to use 'found' to remove fixed versions.
Changed Bug submitter to 'gL2n30Y06arv2 gL2n30Y06arv2 <gl2n30y06arv2@hotmail.com>' from 'KISE Hiroshi <kise@fuyuneko.jp>'
> retitle 415008 UsePam comments from upstream in the configuration files
Bug #415008 [openssh-server] openssh-server: "See manpage" and UsePAM comments of /etc/ssh/sshd_config
Changed Bug title to 'UsePam comments from upstream in the configuration files' from 'openssh-server: "See manpage" and UsePAM comments of /etc/ssh/sshd_config'
> # Please add /usr/share/doc/openssh-server/examples/upstream/sshd-config
> thankyou
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)