i move ssh in mac and now i can`t use the router

i think move ssh in mac because i install openssh in my iphone and now i
can`t use the router, nothing pass trough the router, in a monitor i send
information by router but nothing back, when i use internet directly in the
imac it works fine, but when i try to do it with the router nothing happens,
i try to use to reset the router with a browser i cant do it, nothing works
i believe there are some keys now or firewalls.

please help me, i use servers locally and i cant use it now. im still and
stuck.