Re: Connection closed by 10.128.0.2 since update from woody to sarge

Hi,

I just did an upgrade of two Sarge/Sid machines yesterday, now I see the same error as you and cannot remotely log in using ssh. The debugging output ends with:

debug3: remaining preferred: password
debug3: authmethod_is_enabled keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive
debug2: userauth_kbdint
debug2: we sent a keyboard-interactive packet, wait for reply
Connection closed by 192.168.0.101

Did you ever find a cause for your problem?

-Matt