Organising Debian Med Sprint starting on Thursday

Hi friends of Debian Med,

this will be our first online sprint.  I will miss you all in person but
lets make the best out of it - hopefully meeting people who never made
it to any sprint due to the big effort to travel.

I've just created a Wiki page

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/sprints/-/wikis/202102_debian-med_sprint_online

to provide those information that came up to my mind which should be
relevant for attendees.  Feel free to add whatever you consider
important for the attendees.

I added some long term contributors explicitly to CC of this mail as a
kind invitation that their contribution was and is always welcome -
during the sprint as well as later on.

I explicitly like to mention Charles Plessy and Afif Elghraoui who both
seem to have drifted away a bit from the team to do other tasks.  I also
would love to talk to Laszlo Kajan just to meet again but also about the
future of Rostlab software (we remain with outdated unmaintainable code
and are missing newer software).

Everybody is welcome to join - preferably newcomers since every sprint
brought new people to the project and I'm hoping to be able to continue
with this success.

I'm looking forward a lot to meet you all online, enjoy the hacking
time, profit from the time we saved to travel and use it to write more
code (just to focus on the bright side of the reason to meet only
online) and save the environment some extra flight miles.

See you

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de