Re: Debian Med Sprint, 8/9 Feb 2020, Berlin, Germany

Hi all,

I would like to follow up with more information about the event and
requests for funding pre-approval.

Up to now, we have seven confirmed participants [1].
Since some participants already live in Berlin and some have travel
costs already covered, we are asking for funding to cover travel costs
for one DD traveling from France (travel costs ~300 EUR, ~100 EUR per
night).

If there are any more open questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards
Sascha