Re: Debian Edu / Skolelinux sprint, June 2019, MiniDebConf Hmburg

Hey,

> ok, thanks for clarification. I guess I got on the wrong track when I
> read that the food for the MiniDebConf will be taken care off. I mean,
> it should, but that's not fully clear yet. sponsors wanted.

Well, *that* part was not about money at all… I just mixed that in
because that is something participants would care for ;). Costs for food
are normally not reimbursed for sprint participants anyway, so this is
merely a hint that there is a source of food nearby.

-nik