Re: Debian Edu / Skolelinux sprint, June 2019, MiniDebConf Hmburg

On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 03:48:40PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
> >> Until now, none of the other participants besides the organisers have
> >> expressed that they need help with travel costs.
> >none that you know. there are others.
> If there are secret sprint participants that I don't know, don't register for the sprint, and don't contact the organisers, but still want reimbursements, then there is no way I can help them.

are you talking about the minidebconf in hamburg? i am.

--
tschau,
	Holger

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they save humans from drowning in the sea.