Requesting approval for Debian Cryptsetup Sprint

Hi,

Jonas Meuer (mejo) and myself are planing to meet in Frankfurt on June
16-17 for a cryptsetup sprint.  (Yes we just met in Hamburg, was too
short :-P)  Details and tentative agenda can be found at:

    https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/DebianCryptsetupSprint

I hereby request sponsorship for my travel expenses on June 15 evening
and 18 morning: flights GOT ↔ FRA and airport shuttle tickets are
respectively 4405 SEK and 195 SEK currently, for a total of about 450€
(thus a ~80€ jump in 3 days :-/).

I don't need sponsorship for accommodation, and as Jonas doesn't need
sponsorship at all, the 450€ is the total budget for our sprint.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.