Re: Debian Edu sprint during MiniDebConf 2018 in Hamburg

Dominik,

> Can we file the reimbursement with ffis en bloc, or do we have to send
> invoices to everyone involved, have them pay them, and everyone requests
> their reimbursements separately?

Not that there is any doubt about your credibility, but FFIS would
almost certainly wish to reimburse individuals and not have to
incur any moral liability (or even entertain any thoughts in this
area) by paying "centrally" and trusting it was redistributed
correctly.

One must not only /be/ honest but more be /seen/ to be honest, etc.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb