Re: Security team sprint during MiniDebconf DE

Hi Yves-Alexis,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 09:52:20AM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> we're planning a security team sprint/meeting on Friday, May the 18th during
> mini debconf DE in Hamburg. Agenda is not yet finalized but it would include
> coordination talks, handling of security support for next releases and maybe
> some coding on the security infrastructure.

awesome! I've added this information to
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg#Debian_Sprints
as I think it might be interesting for some people. I ommited the agenda
though...

--
cheers,
	Holger, really happy about this news