Sprint budget request - UEFI Secure Boot Sprint, Fulda, April 2018

Hi Chris,

We've finally got things organised for the sprint next month in
Fulda. We're expecting that eight people will be attending in person
(all in CC), with maybe a couple of remote helpers too. We're
requesting Debian funds to cover the travel costs for 6 people and the
venue hire in Fulda for 4 days. My total estimate for these costs is
~USD 6,300 - see the attached spreadsheet. We're estimating in a range
of currencies, so I've converted to USD using current rates advertised
on xe.com as a guide...

There's a possibility that costs will be lower - more attendees may be
reimbursed by their employers.

What are we hoping to achieve with the sprint? World dom^W^W Working
UEFI Secure Boot support in Debian's infrastructure, and packages set
up and ready to use said infrastructure. As always, we'll provide
progress reports for the sprint to show where we've got to!

Please approve reimbursement and we'll get going...

< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"