vmdebootstrap budget adjustment (was: vmdebootstrap sprint report)

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 01:23:39PM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote a sprint
report.

Unfortunately I messed up on the budget. I had based the budget on numbers
from last year, but of course there were two lots of travel this time (which
hadn't crossed my mind because we shared the hotel room).

Would it be possible to get new approval for a budget of exactly £793.52?
This was previously approved at £500.

If not, I'm not going to make a big deal over this as it's my bad. I've
already discussed this with Ana and we'll eat the difference if it's not
possible to increase the budget.

Thanks,
Iain.