Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Seattle

Thanks Lucas,
I will put out a call for participation and see what we can come up with. Do you have any existing relationships for event space in Seattle? I am still working on trying to procure space in our building but so far am striking out (everything was booked long ago apparently).

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

On 11/08/16 at 10:26 -0700, Zach Marano wrote:
> Hi,
> We're ready to go ahead with a sprint focused on Debian in the Cloud hosted
> in Seattle.
>
> I am still working on some details and a more detailed agenda. Tentatively,
> I am looking at November 2-4. I also need some guidance regarding reserving
> a meeting room. How do other organizers go about this?

Usually, we find a Debian-friendly organization to host the meeting and
provide a meeting room. However, for that, you would need a tentative
list of attendees, to size the room. So maybe start with a call for
participation on debian-cloud@?

- Lucas