Re: 9th Debian Groupware Meeting (sprint)

Hi,
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 01:28:47PM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:

> > On 26 Jan 2016, at 07:21, Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > we're planing a 9th Debian groupware meeting in April:
> >
> >    https://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2016-04-08to10
> >
> > AFAIK the Linux-Hotel[1] can't handle more than 12 persons at that
> > weekend. We didn't have any travel cost requirements during the last
> > years (or any other year) so the budget shouldn't exceed 12 * 60¤ =
> > 720¤.
> >
> > Do you think Debian can cover for that like in the past years? That
> > would be awesome.
>
> All approved.

Just double checking that we can spend the money on a travel sponsorship
request as well:

We have a travel sponsorship request of about ~134 Euro for one person
to attend. Can this be approved as well? We're limited to about 10
people due to space restrictions in the LinuxHotel so the overall amount
shouldn't change much.

Cheers,
 -- Guido