Re: Annual Debian Med sprint: 04.-07. February 2016 in Copenhagen

Hi,

On 09/01/2016 17:40, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Mehdi,
>
> On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 05:22:13PM +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>>> I have not yet received any confirmation for our sprint.  Is it correct
>>> to assume that it will be supported?
>>
>> I am not involved in the decision, etc... but maybe it could help if you
>> give an idea about the needed budget for this sprint. I might be mistaken
>> but I didn't see it. Apologies if you already gave the information.
>
> Thanks for the hint - I really missed this bit of information.  Usually
> we were asking for 1000 Euro to move DDs around for the last sprints
> (and as far as I remember this limit was never really reached in
> practice.
>
> Please let me know if any other information might be missing.

You're welcome. FWIW, the general requirements are documented on:

     https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/HowTo#Before_the_sprint

Looking at the checklist, you should be fine with the information you
already gave here or on wiki://Sprints/2016/DebianMed2016.

Regards,

--
Mehdi