Debian Ruby Sprint in April 2015

Hi!

The Ruby team is planning to hold a Sprint meeting in Paris on
April 8-10, as a satellite event of the Lyon Mini DebConf.
The sprint will be kindly hosted by IRILL.

The goals of this meeting are among others to precise the objectives of
the team for Debian Sketch, work on some of the big projects such as
Diaspora and Gitlab, improve the state of the team's package with
respect to Debian continuous integration.

The wiki page of the meeting is available at:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Meeting/Paris2015

Six members members have shown interest of already confirmed their
presence, and we may expect local members to join too.

Expenses:
- travel expenses: ~2000 euros (most of it is an oversea flight ticket).
- hotel: 3 or 4 nights for each of the four non-locals
  (at 70 euros a night, it means ca. 1120 euros).
which means a maximum total of 3120 euros.

Best regards,

Cédric